Monday, 24 August 2015

My Very Best Friend by Cathy Lamb

My Very Best FriendMy Very Best Friend by Cathy Lamb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What else could I want today. A book by on of my favorite authors Cathy Lamb and a good family sort of drama.
Plenty of secrets and intrigue along with a woman who writes books, loves her cats and her own space.

Charlotte writes romance novels, she is well known for them.
She adores her cats.
Her home on the coast in Washington. Great view.


She does have one friend. But she lives in Scotland. Charlotte lived in Scotland with her family and was close to her best friend until she was fifteen years old, then she moved.

Charlotte and Bridget agree to never loose touch, so they agree to write to each other.

That stayed true for many years, then finally it came to a stop.

As many of us know, strong friendships are hard to let go, and we see this between Charlotte, she is wondering why she doesn't hear from Bridget anymore.

Something happens and Charlotte has to return home to Scotland. A place where she thought she had laid ghosts to rest, but many things resurface.

Toran is Bridget's brother. He was her first love, they shared a kiss and many memories so coming into contact with Toran the gorgeous hunk again throws emotions all over the place.

Its from him she learns about Bridget.

This opens all kinds of things.

Charlotte has to be strong, protective of her friend and determined.

Its then they find out a lot about themselves and the journey is not always sweet.


I found this a GREAT READ, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

This author can tell a story that really captures your imagination and your heart where she breathes life into them and you see them in your minds eye.

Absolutely enjoyed it.

Bring on the next book Cathy!!


** My thanks go to.Kensington Books via Net Galley for my copy to read and enjoy. **





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment