Monday, 24 August 2015

First Love by James Patterson

First LoveFirst Love by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



My thanks go to Random House UK, Cornerstone and Net Galley for my copy.


We meet Axi, she is an altogether girl, works hard and studies hard, never in trouble and a perfectly "good Girl" however, she has this deep yearning inside herself where she just wants to pack up and get away from it all.

She is also in love with her best friend.

Robinson.

The thing is, should she tell him and risk loosing his friendship if he doesn't return the feelings? Or should she wait and see and accept what is meant to be?

They both come from dysfunctional families.

Robinson thinks they should just "get away from it all" wherein lies the Bonnie & Clyde type lifestyle.
They are on the run from the Police.

Then things take a turn, and when all is revealed about feelings, you will have to read and find out.

But then something happens which reminds me of Fault in their stars, I saw the Movie and read the book. So although I shouldn't, I can't help seeing the similarity between the two in some of the story with this.

Its an OK book, not James Patterson's usual story kind of reads, but it did work OK





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment