Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Capture by Rachel Van Dyken

CaptureCapture by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I would like to start by thanking the author for an advanced copy of this lovely book.

I was first taken in by blurb. The book is called CAPTURE, however, it was the beautiful writing that definitely "captured " me and kept my attention today that I had to sit and read this in one sitting.

Its so beautifully written, you can actually feel the pain, trauma and emotions coming through from the pages.


Dani's life is really crappy, what with everything that has happened to her I could only feel her strength of survival.

Lincoln Greene, huge Hollywood star but without the ego.

Dani becomes his PA, and you can imagine what happens.

I truly thought they had a wonderful relationship, he not only put up with he down sides, he also brought out the best in her. Patience. That was the key.


This is an emotional read, but it also has its complete moments of laughs, and ahs and ohs in it which I see is one of this authors 'trade marks'. I have read another book by this author and notice that no matter what the subject matter, its not all doom and gloom.

A powerful subject matter to undertake and well written.


Its a generous 4 stars from me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment