Monday, 3 August 2015

Are You Watching Me by Sinéad Crowley

Are You Watching MeAre You Watching Me by Sinéad Crowley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I love this authors books, however I struggled with this one.

Its based around a drop in center for men. Men start dying

The there is Liz who is media connected to Facebook, twitter and the like, but when she receives a 'fan' message things start to turn.

I loved Liz [and still do] from the book Can anybody help me? but for me, although the story was OK, Liz won out for me, she was still the character like before, it was the plot that let it down for me.

There were quite a few people in this book to keep up with too.

This still is a good book, although not as fast paced and 'unputdownable' as her first for me.

^^My thanks go to the author and to Quercus Books on Net Galley for my copy to read and review ^^





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment