Monday, 24 August 2015

About Face by Fern Michaels

About FaceAbout Face by Fern Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a very powerful read from Fern Michaels which I thoroughly enjoyed as it kept my attention from start to finish.

Its not your usual chic lit, its got suspense, mystery and will keep you wondering throughout its many pages.
I saw a different style to this authors writing in this book, it was verging on the thriller type of read.

It starts off with something happening, but quite what, you just don't get to the exact bottom of it.

Then Casey is in a mental institution after being found wandering. Shes been in there now for ten years or more and no one knows how she got in this state, what happened to her. Only the person concerned, which is of course Casey.

Casey has amnesia, which means there are several flash backs to keep up with.
Its not difficult to keep moving along with it as its very fast paced.

When Casey has to relive her past over again its a tragedy that no one wants to go through.


This is a thriller. Its not a romance, not her usual kind of stories and I tell you what, I loved it because I love dark reads like this.

I do hope she writes more like this with this style.

**My thanks go to Kensington Books via Net Galley for my copy**





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment