Wednesday, 5 August 2015

A Daughter's Secret by Eleanor Moran

A Daughter's SecretA Daughter's Secret by Eleanor Moran
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



We meet Mia, Mia is a psychotherapist but she also has a past.

We meet the young girl, Gemma.

Gemma is the last person to see her Father before he ran. The Police are anxious to talk to her.

Mia takes Gemma on her caseload, but Gemma is a disturbed young girl and has plenty of issues.

We watch how Mia breaks some of them down. But we also see that she is on the edge of compromising her career.

Somehow, somewhere there lives are crossing over. Mia remembers her Father.


Its a good read and certainly did have me in the grips of its palms, that's for sure.

Definitely a woman's read though.

I love this cover, don't you.


** Thanks for Simon & Schuster UK for my copy of this lovely book to read and review **



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment