Sunday, 26 July 2015

Swerve by Vicki Pettersson

SwerveSwerve by Vicki Pettersson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OMG what have I just sat and read this afternoon

I was so taken in by this read that I forgot all time. Hubby and adult son drove to London today to see a football match. Daughter had a hospital appointment, so I settled down to read this.
I just didn't know, that once I opened the first page I would not move from my seat I was totally captivated by this.

Kristine and her fiance Daniel are on their way to a Fourth of July Holiday party. But Daniel gets abducted.

She is forced to choose, go home and never see Daniel alive again or go ahead and find him.

Trouble is, its not as easy as that, she is being controlled.

I am not going to say how or why or when. I have seen other reviews so I don't want to add to what already is out there.

What I can say is, by the time I got half way it occurred to me who the Serial Killer could be. Was I right? You will have to see.

This makes for compulsive reading. The author is so descriptive in the layout and words that you feel you are the one driving that car looking for Daniel, you feel angry, you feel frustrated and you feel.........there is just NO choice, just like Kristine had. No choice.

The last chapters sent me to places in my head that I couldn't believe, I was gasping, literally gasping to think what was happening. I wanted to shout "get out" or "just drive, forget about him" or "call his bluff".
But of course, we can shout what we want when its not us in the driving seat like Kristine literally was.

I was flipping the pages for what happened next, what next, what next, oh my word.....
Literally floored.
Twisted
Absolutely amazing.

You have just GOT to read this.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment