Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Secrets of the Pomegranate by Barbara Lamplugh

Secrets of the PomegranateSecrets of the Pomegranate by Barbara Lamplugh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book literally started off with a BANG. I so love it when books open and they just grab you by the short and curly's straight away as this one did.

I was fascinated by the title, so looked at the blurb and I am pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this book.

Its very well crafted, very well thought out. Leads you nicely along each pathway.

I have had the so much pleasure this year in reading a lot of debut novels, this one being another one. I have to say, the ones I have been reading has been outstanding. Its a hard market to get into, and this author is certainly one to keep an eye on.

She has great skills, written very well, paced very well, and just enough anticipation to keep you turning pages.

There are little reveals along the way, the author is very clever in pacing those.....
the revelations are awesome in that you don't expect it.

Very good book. Thoroughly enjoyed it










View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment