Saturday, 25 July 2015

Scandal: Part One by Alison Foster

Scandal: Part OneScandal: Part One by Alison Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3.5 stars from me


Its a very well thought out put together read, and I believe its the first book in a series. Because of this, its a short book that ends with a lot of question marks poised over the read. For sure to read the next book in the series. [Which I certainly would do]

It will take you only about an hour and a half to read, so you can tell, its more of a prequel to the next book.

Its a great start, Ella is working for the summer at a website named Daily Scandal. She thinks this will lead on to an exciting time, it surely does for her, but not in the way she thought it would.

She finds herself sleeping with her Step Sister's ex, which leads onto all sorts of repercussions.


I think Alison Foster the author had written a good lead on to the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment