Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Follow You Home by Mark Edwards ONE CLICK NOW

Follow You HomeFollow You Home by Mark Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The more I read of this mans work the more I love it.

This author is one outstanding thriller story teller. From the very start to the very end you are so engrossed in the story that my house roof could cave in and I'd be annoyed its interrupted my read. I kid you not.

We have this couple who are travelling around before they settled down, marry and have children. The thing is, they unknowingly get caught up in something that is a double dealing. They don't know it though.

I'm chatting like a mad woman to my Kindle "how did that happen?"
"When did that happen?" "Who did that?"

Its so cleverly written, so cleverly done, I didn't see any hints or red herrings that 'double crossed' me. I was IN THE ZONE and totally zoned out of what was going on around me. My nose was firmly stuck inside this absolutely well laid out book.

I don't have the best of long finger nails at the best of times, but I need to tell you this.....

When the couple were approaching a house in the woods [not giving anything away here other than how it made me feel] I was so tense even my bum cheeks tensed up. Creeping up over the stairs, I didn't realize I was holding my breath.

Mark Edwards always leaves a little bit at the back of his book [which I LOVE] telling us what inspired him to write the story. I really enjoy that bit because I often wonder how on earth an author comes up with such brilliant pieces of craftmanship that keeps us readers begging for more....more......More

I don't like reading the words, WOW, fab, fantastic, couldn't put it down, page turner, they are all Clich├ęs, but you know what? All of this applies to this wonderfully nail biting, gasping enthralling piece of work.

My thanks go to Thomas & Mercer and Amazon Publishing for my copy to read/review and enjoy


It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime, a final adventure before settling down.

After a perfect start, Daniel and Laura’s travels end abruptly when they are thrown off a night train in the middle of nowhere. To find their way back to civilisation, they must hike along the tracks through a forest…a haunting journey that ends in unimaginable terror.

Back in London, Daniel and Laura vow never to talk about what they saw that night. But as they try to fit back into their old lives, it becomes clear that their nightmare is just beginning…

Follow You Home is a chilling tale of secrets, lies and deadly consequences from the author of #1 bestsellers The Magpies and Because She Loves Me.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment