Saturday, 18 July 2015

Fatal Reaction by Belinda Frisch

Fatal ReactionFatal Reaction by Belinda Frisch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a mystery thriller.
Medical mystery/thriller.

It was an OK read, had everything you would expect from a medical thriller, however, I just couldn't keep up with all the "cast" there were far too many people in this book it was like one big line up of people.

Imagine a big huge line up of people you are being introduced to, by the time you got to 10 [in my case around 5] you would need to go back to the beginning of the line up again or at the least, get a note pad and paper out and stick labels on them to identify them later.

You know when someone says to you....You know Bob, hes the uncle of Clair whose the niece of Flo, you know Flo, shes the woman who fred was married to who divorced carol and took up with Doris who was related to Clair who was the niece of Flo.......UMMMMM WHAT???£££

Well, this is what it felt like to me.

I loved the story but even at the end, I was lost with who was who and what was and what they did and why.


A few adjustments and this would have been better in my humble reading opinion.


**Thanks to Amazon Publishing for my copy ^^





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment