Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Till Death Us Do Part by Krissy V.

Till Death Us Do PartTill Death Us Do Part by Krissy V.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Oh I have been waiting to add my review for this one, I held off until the blog tour today.


You don't want to miss this one, get your big fat tissues out because this is going to make you cry.

When you get married, we all have high hopes for the future we are embarking on with our partner right? But of course, not all can go to plan, some end up enstranged or divorced.

Felix and Natasha are soooooo much in love like any couple, truly madly deeply but after the wedding things turn, unexpected things get worse.

Let me give an example:

They are at a birthday party, everyone is enjoying themselves, Felix turns and this guys drink goes down her front, her husband sees the exchange between them BUT not the start of what instigated it. His reaction to it later is violent and unnerving.

It gets worse.

This made me mad in some instances and sad in others.

The main book is told in Natasha's POV but we do get others peeking in.

I LOVED this read, it really is a brilliant book, brilliantly written. If a book can empound emotions in a reader, get reactions......JOB DONE.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment