Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Searching for Me by Kaydee Mavericks

Searching for MeSearching for Me by Kaydee Mavericks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was an absolutely brilliant read. How would I feel if I saw my parents murdered. WOW no one knows how this would affect is, we have some idea, but, what about at a young age? There is no good age to loose your parents, and no good circumstances either, but murder???

And what if you witnessed it?

She was at home when this happened, but no one knew, and as long as no one knew, she was safe.

As time goes on and she turns 21 years old her Uncle throws a party for her and this is where she meets a hunk of a guy.

Shes attracted to him for all kinds of reasons, but he seems to be a bit of a player.

Also she discovers her Uncle is involved with some "shady dealings" and things come to light.

Gabriella is one feisty young thing, although sometimes she comes across a bit inexperienced in some places.


I really loved this story. It had depth and meaning to it much MUCH more than the blurb gives away.

I would definitely ONE CLICK.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment