Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Red Nights by Shari J. Ryan

Red Nights by Shari J. Ryan

Red Nights

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh how I love a book with dramatic starts.
 It pulls you in straight away.
 I think wonder if it will fall flat, but this 
didn't happen
 it kept its pace all the way through.

I am so happy I agreed to read this for a blog tour
 or I would have missed out.
 I don't always have the time to fit in any books lately,
 but this one screamed at me.

As the author was describing the scene, 
with Felicity in her
 house among a fire that was
 pilfering smoke, 
heavy smoke her way. She was trapped,
 she thought it was the end.

Then when actually being rescued she remembered
 that her husband was still in there, 
in her haze she 
couldn't at first thing straight, is he in there? 
no he went out...no HES IN THERE!!

This author had me holding my 
breath from beginning to end.

When its discovered it was an arsonist who set fire
 to their home, OMG how do you overcome that
? Can you overcome this? Move on? or scared it 
will happen again? or someone is after you?

Really good, fantastic story telling here.

Loved how it made me feel and my
 reactions to it so it deserves my 4 stars.



I'm Felicity Stone, a twenty-five-year-old with my
 whole life ahead of me.
 Well, until recently. 


I didn't do it. Why would they think I did?
 Why would I want my twin

 brother dead?
 Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a criminal? 


Well, everyone except him... Hayes Peyton,
the charmingly 

beautiful stranger 
I met in the 
park at midnight; a totally legitimate place to 
meet the man of my dreams.
 Plus, he knows I'm innocent.


Believing him is easy. So very easy. 
Maybe too easy?

But when you hear things like: 'All good is 
laced with some bad,

 and everything 
you think is 
the truth, is nothing more than a blatant lie,'
 it makes you question reality.


In Shari J. Ryan's latest Romantic Suspense,
 Red Nights, you wonder 

how dark 
your world can get before all you see is red.


---A standalone, Romantic Suspense--








No comments:

Post a Comment