Friday, 26 June 2015

Pulling Her Trigger by Alexa Riley

Pulling Her Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #1)Pulling Her Trigger by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Sometimes, just sometimes I just want to get away from it all and read something romance, smutty and not have to use my brain at all and just.....read....and read.

I found just that book in this. I haven't read a book by this author before so I can't compare to her others, but I can say this, its a short story with a lot of action.

The romance bit in it happened fast, too fast and just not sensible at all, but you know what? This fitted my mood today, sometimes spot on, sometimes unrealistic and sometimes I was gob smacked, but I still read it until the end, it was great have a FEMALE at the lead of it all.

If you are looking for a read hot sexy read with an Italian stud, look not further.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment