Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 22 June 2015

Point of No Return by Olivia Luck

Point of No ReturnPoint of No Return by Olivia Luck
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I offered to read this to give it my honest review for a blog tour I was helping on. However, I didn't realize there was a book prior to this. If I had of known I would have read that one first as it crucial to read them in order. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to books like this.


Her husband dies in a fire and she is finding it hard to move on. Of course she is, and we feelViolet's pain through the pages as we read.

Its a year on now and still she is finding it hard to move on. Well, a year isn't a long time is it.


Bearing in mind the upbringing Violet had we can see the effects its had on her as a person.


This is a story of life. Love, devastation, pain, suffering, hope and outcomes.


This is the only book I have read by this author Olivia Luck. She has a captivating way of writing which I enjoyed.

The rating of 3.5 is not a rating to be upset over, its a rating I personally give to a GOOD BOOK but not one that stood out and made me go WOW.


I must thank the author and blog tour for allowing me to read it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment