Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

One-Skein Wonders for Babies: 101 Knitting Projects for Infants & Toddlers by Judith Durant

One-Skein Wonders for Babies: 101 Knitting Projects for Infants & Toddlers by Judith Durant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a beautifully illustrated book, I so enjoyed looking at all the patterns in there for these little babies, nothing like knitting baby things. Other knitters will understand that.

There are whole outfits to hats and mittens.

I especially loved the little sleeveless pullover, I remember using that pattern on an adult jumper I knitted for one of my brothers many years ago.

This is a book I will be keeping and constantly referring to.

Its got some easy instructions there and graphs to follow to create pictures on your knitted work.

I am happy to recommend this book to all knitters who love knitted things for babies.


Thank you to Storey Publishing via Net Galley for my copy.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment