Friday, 29 May 2015

Wishing for Wonderful by Bette Lee Crosby

Wishing for WonderfulWishing for Wonderful by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is part of the Serendipity series but it can be read as a stand alone, you really don't have to worry if you haven't read the other two, but, it is always nice to read a series in order don't you think?

OK I know its not Christmas, but I just wanted something light to read, something good to read and reliable, I have been reading Bette Lee Crosby's books for a while now so I know I am assured of a few hours of greatness.

This story is about matching the person with the correct partner. Who is doing this? Cupid.

Sometimes there instances which really made me chuckle and some laugh out loud moments where I got sudden looks from my family wondering what I was laughing at.

I would so recommend this book, as they say, Christmas is not just for Christmas, how about Christmas in July.

This author writes from her soul, I am always in for a great read when opening one of her books.




CUPID’S CHRISTMAS…A love story for both the young and the young at heart. In a spot somewhere between Heaven and Earth, Cupid is trying to overcome the forces of lust, jealousy and the events brought on by his nemeses—Life Management. 

Cupid matched John and Eleanor thirty years ago, but Life Management stepped in and fouled things up. Now they are both single and back together again, but before Cupid can give them the happiness they deserve, he’s got to come up with some magic, a few miracles and a dog for John’s daughter.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment