Friday, 29 May 2015

Surrender My Heart by mk jubb

Surrender My HeartSurrender My Heart by mk jubb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a really exceptional book, an indepth book, an emotional read. MK Jub is a well developed author and in my humble opinion has great penmanship.

I have read a few of this authors books and thoroughly enjoyed them.


Are you wondering why I am not broadening out my review?
Its because I have read the blurb, read others reviews and if I give my take on it too, you may get more information from the reviews and I need you to read this.


Alessandro Prevaro had become a recluse since the death of his wife.with his housekeeper away visiting family, he is left to his own devices, he applies for an assistant. when sasha walker arrives on his doorstep the instant attraction between them is overwhelming. will he finally surrender his heart or is sasha just another one in a long line of women unable to fix his heart or will tragedy stop them in their tracks





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment