Sunday, 31 May 2015

Intimate Distance by Karla Brandenburg

Intimate DistanceIntimate Distance by Karla Brandenburg
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Thank you to the author for asking me to read to read this.

I take my reviews seriously and my reviews are based the majority of times on how the book makes me feel whilst reading it.


Its written very well, I can't fault the writing. But I found it harder and harder to keep picking up as its not 'grabbing' my attention span. Something is lacking for me, I just don't know what. I tried right up to the halfway mark and had to give up.

I am so sorry.

Perhaps other will find it good, but for me, I just couldn't focus on the characters etc and it seemed just like a book read many times before.



Julianne DeAngelo is working toward a degree in marketing, juggling a full-time job and planning a wedding. Driven to succeed, she joins an on-line marketing group where her mentor, Jack Guilder, becomes her confidante. The high profile ad campaign Jack and Julianne develop together propels them into the spotlight as the industry’s hottest couple, but can they withstand the heat? 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment