Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 29 May 2015

Across The Pond by Kenny Luckett

Across The PondAcross The Pond by Kenny Luckett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I read the blurb for this and agreed to read it and give my honest opinion. I hope the author realizes I do just that. Honest. I am as tactful as I can be. I know this is a long process of written work here.


Positive


The characters were very realistic, I loved the main one, he was well thought out and instead of being a flat character he became a 3D rounded person to me in my minds eye.

The events that took place, excellent.


Negative for me:

I felt the storyline jumped around a little too much to keep my full attention. I did make excuses sometimes to leave the book and go off and do some chores. I came back refreshed to it then.

This book could be a GREAT book if worked on more and took on board some of the reviewers thoughts that I have read below this authors book.



Sean Thayer, a police officer and former special operative, has lost his family. Thayer takes a forced vacation from his duties as a police officer and starts to have fun...making new friends, when a terrorist attack changes everything. Sean is asked to join an attack force to counter the world-wide terrorist assault. He must decide between protecting close friends and answering the call to duty. Meanwhile, an old friend and ally fights to survive terrorist captivity. Thayer calls upon his experience as a counter-terrorist operative to do everything in his power to stop those who threaten him, his friends, his country, and foreign allies.


Kenny Luckett was born and raised, and still lives, in Tennessee, a farmer's son who knows hard work. After graduating from Freed-Hardeman University and from the Police Academy in Donalson, on the outskirts of music city, Nashville, he served as a police officer for thirteen years. He now writes, runs, dives, and hunts, when not travelling in the U.S. and Europe for research on his novels.Kenny Luckett was born and raised, and still lives, in Tennessee, a farmer's son who knows hard work. After graduating from Freed-Hardeman University and from the Police Academy in Donalson, on the outskirts of music city, Nashville, he served as a police officer for thirteen years. He now writes, runs, dives, and hunts, when not travelling in the U.S. and Eurpoe for research on his novels.


View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real necklace of a woman is not her looks but her heart. Visit my site for more interesting offer. Thank you and God bless!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete