Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 24 April 2015

One Percenter by D.R. Graham

One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club)One Percenter by D.R. Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have just got around to reading this. I'm not much into MC bikers romance, but this isn't a romance as such.

Although there is love......
Its more full of life, tragedy and a wonderful element of reality.

Is Tienne a hard nut just because she was brought up in a life full of Bikers, Family outlaw, morals of life only they follow?
Or

Does Tienne have a soft side.

YES yes she does have soft side and we see this in the way she is with the fact she still pines for Aiden.

There is not love triangle here in this story, although there is another guy, no one is fighting for her love and affection.

The rough world she has come from makes her the girl she is today.

When her and her brother go leave and live with her wealthy aunt, what a different life they find themselves in.....to say the least.


D R Graham did a wonderful job with this book.

Like I say, its MORE than a biker MC book, it has substance, its GREAT!

Thoroughly enjoyed this for a change from my usual reading matter.


My thanks go to Entangled Publishing, LLC via Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this book

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...
Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.

More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can't escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who has her back.

Book #1 in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series
 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment