Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 24 April 2015

I Can't Begin to Tell You by Elizabeth Buchan

I Can't Begin to Tell YouI Can't Begin to Tell You by Elizabeth Buchan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is not your usual type of book from Elizabeth Buchan, she has traveled into the market of historical fiction here which is something I gave up reading years ago. I thought I would try to carry on reading it though as I do love this authors books.

Its time zone is based around Denmark in the 1940's
Kay is a born British citizen living in her husbands country estate.

The time of Nazi invasion, life is uncertain to say the least.

They need to secure and maintain their legacy.

A stranger comes her way and she risks ALL.

Its a well written book, and on the whole is was OK. I would say, if you love historical fiction and war time stories, this is the book for you.


Thanks go to Penguin Books (UK) via Net galley for my copy to read and review



This is not your usual type of book from Elizabeth Buchan, she has traveled into the market of historical fiction here which is something I gave up reading years ago. I thought I would try to carry on reading it though as I do love this authors books.

Its time zone is based around Denmark in the 1940's
Kay is a born British citizen living in her husbands country estate. 

The time of Nazi invasion, life is uncertain to say the least.

They need to secure and maintain their legacy.

A stranger comes her way and she risks ALL.

Its a well written book, and on the whole is was OK. I would say, if you love historical fiction and war time stories, this is the book for you.


Thanks go to Penguin Books (UK) via Net galley for my copy to read and review






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment