Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 24 April 2015

His Other Life by Beth Thomas

His Other LifeHis Other Life by Beth Thomas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Oh, this wasn't what I was expecting AT ALL.

Going by the blurb it sounded exciting and a wife who was suddenly missing a husband, he had vanished and she wanted to find him.

Upon her search she comes upon secrets.....


That's what I was thinking I would be reading.

This plot was moving so slow I was kinda wanting to 'hurry it up' and I will admit to doing something that I NEVER do, and that's skim pages to see if it will pick up again. It didn't.

I was disappointed in this, I did stick to it until the end.

I just don't think it was my 'cuppa tea'


Thank you to HarperCollins UK, Avon for my copy via Net Galley


Oh, this wasn't what I was expecting AT ALL.

Going by the blurb it sounded exciting and a wife who was suddenly missing a husband, he had vanished and she wanted to find him.

Upon her search she comes upon secrets.....


That's what I was thinking I would be reading.

This plot was moving so slow I was kinda wanting to 'hurry it up' and I will admit to doing something that I NEVER do, and that's skim pages to see if it will pick up again. It didn't.

I was disappointed in this, I did stick to it until the end. 

I just don't think it was my 'cuppa tea'


Thank you to HarperCollins UK, Avon for my copy via Net Galley





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment