Friday, 24 April 2015

Deep Blue Sea by Tasmina Perry

Deep Blue SeaDeep Blue Sea by Tasmina Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh I do love a good secret don't you?
But what is a 'good' secret and what is a 'bad' secret.

Diana and Julian Denver have it all [or so it seems] lovely family home, good solid marriage, son, the works.

Secrets.....


But nothing is what is seems...

Julian suddenly dies....

What of? I hear you asking

Not telling!

BUT Diana has a feeling, all is NOT what is seems.

Secrets....

Nothing is straight forward

Rachel her sister is contacted by Diana, she's a reporter, she needs her help.

She's now an EX reporter and seemingly living the life of luxury....

But

is she?

Secrets....


I loved this book, I love this author, so this was a delight to read, and definitely deserves my full 5 stars.


I would like to thank Headline Via Net Galley for my copy and say sorry I hadn't read it until now, it got lost on my Kindle!


Beneath the shimmering surface lies a dark secret...

Diana and Julian Denver have the world at their feet. With a blissful marriage, a darling son and beautiful homes in London and the country, Diana's life, to the outside world, is perfect. But nothing is as it seems...

When Julian dies suddenly and tragically, Diana is convinced there is more to it than meets the eye. She calls on the one person she had never wanted to see again - her sister, Rachel.

A former tabloid reporter, Rachel appears to be living the dream as a diving instructor on a Thai island. The truth is she's in exile, estranged from her family and driven from her career by Fleet Street's phone-hacking scandal.

For Rachel, Diana's request opens old wounds. But she is determined to make amends for the past, and embarks on a treacherous journey to uncover the truth - wherever it may lead...





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment