Friday, 24 April 2015

Dear Lizzie by Annie Lyons

Dear LizzieDear Lizzie by Annie Lyons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Let me say, I am not much into Chic lit, choc lit, that sort of thing and I wondered why I clicked this book to request to read and honestly review.

I know what it was ! It was the cover.......and......
when I read the blurb.


This book opens with a funeral. A very unusual scene I thought at first at the beginning of the book, but I soon got to understand why.

This is another tear jerker I have read in a matter of days, I have red rimmed eyes!

Lizzie, we travel through her days, her months and the choices she makes, the good ones, the wrong ones the darn right NO NO DON'T DO THAT...ones.


Its sad, its happy its fulfilling.

I liked this more than I thought I would do.


My thanks go to the author of course and to Carina UK for allowing the pleasure of reading this wonderful story via Net Galley


From the bestselling author of NOT QUITE PERFECT do not miss Annie Lyons' wonderfully touching new novel coming soon.

Two sisters. Twelve letters. One year that changes everything.

Lizzie and Bea Harris were always very close. They were sisters and nothing could tear them apart. Until Bea dies at the age of thirty-five, leaving her sister twelve letters and a mission that will change Lizzie’s life forever.

Alone for the first time Lizzie is left trying to pull together the pieces of a life she has for so long ignored. With Bea’s list of last requests, Lizzie has a chance to finally find a place for herself in the world - out from under the shadow of her sister.

Perfect for fans of Jojo Moyes, Cecilia Ahern and Polly Williams.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment