Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 26 March 2015

When We Were Sisters by Beth Miller

When We Were SistersWhen We Were Sisters by Beth Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well, great introduction to reading one of Beth Millers books, I haven't had the pleasure before, so a nice experience for me.

We can see how lies, affairs can break up families but, we can see strongly how the effects domino on the children.


Its a shame to have the two girls lost touch, and then had to meet up over 20 years later. No one knew what would happen or how receptive each other would be.

Really nice little story I though.

I would like to thank Random House UK, Ebury Publishing via Net Galley for the chance to read and review this





I never think of Laura as my step-sister, but that’s what she is.’





Once they were the best of friends, inseparable as only teenage girls can be.





That is until Miffy’s Jewish father runs off with Laura’s Catholic mother and both of their families imploded – as well as Laura’s intense relationship with Miffy’s brother...





Twenty years on, they’re all about to meet again...







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment