Saturday, 14 March 2015

Love Reflection by Maria Macdonald

Love Reflection (Entwined Hearts #1)Love Reflection by Maria Macdonald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Love Reflection.


This was a truly lovely story to read. It made a nice change from my psychological thrillers I have been reading lately. I'm a bit of an 'all rounder' when it comes to choices of books to read, so when I saw this for a blog tour I offered to review it and promote it which I do when time permits. This is the reason why I like book tours, I get to read books that would have passed me by or I would have missed.

I would like to thank Francessca
www.francesscas-romance-reviews.com for the chance of my involvement in promoting this lovely debut novel by Maria Macdonald.

I hope this authors reviews flood in soon as in my humble opinion, this being based on her debut novel, her VERY first book [the book 1 of a series] its a pretty darn good read.


We have Pearson, known as Pea by her friends. She and Con knew each other from young children as did Saul and the rest of the gang, Sophie being her best friend.

As in most relationships, things go wrong at times and sometimes HUGE ENORMOUS misunderstandings that can lead to break-ups.

I really have to tell you that this story brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion. Pearson has so many things that she is hiding. She has told Saul, he knows, but not even her best buddy Sophie has been told what dark clouds are hanging over Pea. She's broken. I would be too after what has happened to her, not just once but twice.

The unexpected surprises that come at the end were not expected at all, but a great ending to this.

I must say, ITS NOT A CLIFF HANGER so its Ok to read and wait for the next book. For those that are not a fan of cliff hangers I thought I would mention it :)


I felt the book was easy to read, fast flowing and really easy to get into.

I will be looking out for the follow up to LOVE REFLECTION



View all my reviews





What happens when you find the love of your life, then you lose them?

Pearson Amberry lost the only man she’d ever loved. She has secrets she’s kept close for many years. Descending into a downward spiral that she couldn’t pull herself out of, her life was fast becoming just an existence. That was until a new man entered her life. A man with secrets of his own, and when the love of her life comes back unexpectedly, she knows it’s time to come clean.

Conner McKenna took a step back when he hurt Pearson. He left for another country when his work took him there, even though he didn’t want to. After years of trying to be her friend, and wanting to be back in her bed, he decided enough was enough. When one of their friends is attacked, he realises that life is too short and he needs to move heaven and earth to try and win her heart one more time. However, when he realises the truth will he be able to deal with it, and will he still look at Pearson the same way?

What will happen when secrets are revealed, and emotions are running high? Can they move on from their past and can they recognise the love reflected in each other?
 







No comments:

Post a Comment