Thursday, 5 March 2015

Hannah's Hope by Karen Kingsbury

Hannah's Hope (The Red Gloves #4)Hannah's Hope by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The last book in the series of RED GLOVES

All the series are based around Christmas and each one with a short story to tale.

I read this a long time ago, but thought I would review it from Net Galley when it went out in ebook. I never used to write reviews, but now I know the importance of them, I do.

We have Hannah, her parents are too tied up living away from home to even bother with her. Hannah lives with her grandmother, and Hannah is lonely.


Hannah has everything materially that she could ever want. Except one thing.



This, like all the other books in this series has morals to them, tales of sorrow, tales of hope and tales of inspiration.


Another great read from Karen Kingsbury.


I would like to thank FaithWords / Center Street via Net Galley



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment