Monday, 9 March 2015

Emma by Rosie Clarke

EmmaEmma by Rosie Clarke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I must thank Random House UK, Ebury Publishing via Net galley for a copy of this book for me to read and review.

I settled down to read this book, and part way through I thought it sounded like a book I had read a while ago. But hey, sometimes you get that where there are familiarity between books right?

Then I find its a book that was previously publish The Ties That Bind by Linda Sole way back in 1999
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ties-That-Bin...

I felt a bit cheated as I had read this some time ago.


I get annoyed when publishers do this!!!

All I can say is, it was a lovely read back then and it was a good read this time around too, but I got halfway before realizing!

Nice up to date cover though



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment