Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 6 March 2015

Daughter of Dark River Farm by Terri Nixon

Daughter of Dark River FarmDaughter of Dark River Farm by Terri Nixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Its 1917 and Kitty has made Dark River Farm her home where she can finally relax, put all behind her.

While she is just coming to terms with things, two visitors arrive, both very different and the dynamics of her family start to change, not for the good either.

Like all good love stories we meet a rogue in the frame of ......
Is he what she needs to gee up her existence? To get over her past love?


This of course is based around the times of the war, we have short glimpses of Land Army girls, the time when women were needed to do jobs of men.



I did personally find this hard to follow at first because of not reading prior books in this series. I just jumped right in and didn't realize, I wish I had.


I would highly recommend you reading the books in order to get the benefit of the story.


My thanks go to Carina UK via Net Galley for allowing me to read and review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment