Monday, 23 February 2015

Mama Cried by Talia Haven

Mama CriedMama Cried by Talia Haven
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG what a read. Its only 12 pages long, that's all. If I wrote a letter that short I wouldn't have fitted all that in! This is amazing.......a....maz.....ing. I kid you not.

I am not a fan of short stories, no matter how short and this one IS short. How can such an author Talia Haven fit sooooooooo much into one little book!
How could this author fit sooooooo much emotion into this short book?
How could this author get me in such a bloody state at the end of this book!


When Talia Haven approached me and asked if I would consider reading her book, I took a look and didn't realize it was a short story. When I began to read it, I realized it.

The conclusion of this is amazing, I wasn't expecting this at all, but very cleverly crafted.

It takes a very good author to cram such a wonderful story into such few pages that give such a reaction as many of her reviewers have already.

AMAZING work.


Go on ...do it...one click, you won't be disappointed.



Jenny was enjoying herself on the swings when Azula, one of the guardians of the playground came to take her away. 
Together they journey to a cinder building where Jenny must make a powerful decision.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment