Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Down By The Water by Anna Cruise

Down By The WaterDown By The Water by Anna Cruise
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The three stars is because at the beginning of the book there is a note from the author asking how I [the reader] arrived by her book. Did I purchase it, did I download it, was it a piracy! or did I get it free from Net Galley.

I am so sorry but for an author to write that in the book was not [to my mind] good taste as it puts doubt in peoples minds if the reader is really deserving of this book.
Just not nice.



Apart from that, the suspense in this book was very well woven, it kept me on the turn of every page.

So yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the content but not the authors lead up note.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment