Saturday, 10 January 2015

Alone: A Human Trafficking Story by Taylor Andrews

Alone: A Human Trafficking StoryAlone: A Human Trafficking Story by Taylor Andrews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author.

It was a really heart rending personal raw experience to read. Tragic.

It was also hard going as it needs some editing and the layout needs some attention as its two lined spacing which is quite annoying to read [or it was for me].

I would like to thank the author Taylor Andrews for allowing me to read and review this book.

I am unable to say too much about it due to its formatting that superseded the story for me.


Taylor Andrews is a precocious 7 year old with a dark secret. She has been caught in the world of an underground child sex ring operating in the middle of a quiet suburban neighborhood 10 minutes outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. In one night her world changes. No one knows she holds the key to unraveling the truth. If she doesn't learn to trust another person the truth may stay buried.
Alone is based on a true story- my story. Names have been changed to protect the identities of the innocent...and the damned.
 








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment