Thursday, 6 November 2014

Vengeance is Mine by Leon Opio

Vengeance is MineVengeance is Mine by Leon Opio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book took me by surprise. I had read the blurb and had a totally different angle on it until I discovered that the author Leon Opio had one up better than I could ever imagine.

Its not a long book but it certainly has everything in it you could wish for when it comes to a thriller!

There are certain scenes in it that I have to warn you are a bit gruesome and graphic, but no more than you would see on a TV screen, however, some passages are not for the faint hearted if you have a vivid imagination like I have!

I just wish I didn't start this before I went to sleep. I was gripped from page to page until I realized it was 4am. But I finished it! Yeah I know what happened. I just couldn't go to bed wondering what and why, no way.

There are several captives, all with something in common, all in different rooms and tormented by the captive. Sure had me going.

This is highly recommended if you love a thriller such as this.

I would like to thank the author Leon Opio in allowing me to read and review his book, thoroughly enjoyed it.


Four people are being held captive in separate rooms. They each are responsible for the same crime and will endure their own private hell. While in these rooms they will re-live the acts that have brought them together. They will understand how it feels to scream for help and have no one come to their rescue. Even though the bible states, "Forgive us the wrongs that we have done, as we forgive the wrongs others have done to us", the revenge seeking protagonist in this story is missing those pages. As the day goes by and the night sets in, these unwilling guests will endure extreme pain and fear. By the end of their journey, they will all fully understand meaning of 'Vengeance is Mine'.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment