Wednesday, 5 November 2014

The Schwarzschild Radius by Gustavo Florentin

The Schwarzschild RadiusThe Schwarzschild Radius by Gustavo Florentin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my.

What can I write in my review that's not already been said.

HUGE, big, ENORMOUS, Gigantic story.

I have to say I read a lot of it peeping through my fingers. The deaths were not good.

I just find it hard to explain what I have just read, its good, really good, but its stomach churning in places, so if you are easily put off.....

I text my book buddy after I read this, she had read it previously.

This is one unique read, I've not read one like this before, ever. Its dark, dingy, its captivating, its one you need to read until the end, but you curdle inside too. If you know what I mean.

I'm easily spooked, but I did enjoy it.


I received this from Curiosity Quills Press via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.


Rachel, an 18-year-old Columbia University student, descends into the netherworld of runaways and predators to find her sister, Olivia, who has suddenly disappeared.

After getting a job in a strip joint where Olivia worked, then doing private shows in the homes of rich clients, Rachel discovers that Olivia has been abducted by a killer who auctions the deaths of young girls in an eBay of agony.

When she finds Olivia, Rachel becomes the killer’s next target






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment