Monday, 24 November 2014

Nessa by M. Brennan

Nessa (Broken Sisters #1 )Nessa by M. Brennan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I was approached to see if I would like to read and review this, I jumped at the chance. I was just finishing a book and I was told this is her first book and it goes live on the 30th of this month, so I read it straight away. I didn't realize how powerful, fast paced and captivating this book would be.

I had started reading it toward the latter part of the evening and when I went to bed, I picked it up again, trouble was, I couldn't put it down as it a real page turner. I did try to settle down to go to sleep, but the story had my mind racing. I wanted to see what happened next so couldn't relax.

I loved it that much I spoke to my book buddy Philomena on the phone about it, she has it to read, told her she is going to LOVE it.

I can't believe this is Maureen Brennan's first book. I know she said she read a lot, and maybe by that she realizes that we need fast paced, turn the pages, good plots with real characters.

For all the books I have read this year this one surely is unforgettable. I can't wait to read book 2.

I can't fault this author at all, it delivered.


Nessa is a troubled twenty-six year old whose life came crashing down when she was only sixteen. With the death of her mother and growing up with a non-existent Father, Nessa thinks she can never be loved.
After losing her boyfriend, her job, and feeling like life couldn't possibly deal her anymore heartache she quickly learns it can get a lot worse when her past comes back to haunt her.
When Nessa first meets billionaire Taylor it’s hate at first sight, but it doesn't take long for her to realise she's falling hard for him. Is Taylor her knight in shining armor or is he the devil in disguise?
 






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment