Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 10 November 2014

Dying For Christmas by Tammy Cohen

Dying For ChristmasDying For Christmas by Tammy Cohen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This deserves more than 5 stars from me. I just kept reading, reading and reading.

In my own words, you get this young girl whose been Christmas shopping, she gets talking to this guy [or should I say, this guy gets talking to her].

The only downside that I couldn't fathom out was why she allowed herself to go back to his apartment as she seemed like a young lady that had her head screwed on right......
that later unravels, so don't be put off by that bit.


This story gets inside your head, the trauma this that Jessica goes through whilst captive in his home is so well written you find yourself taking every step of the way with her, at least, I did.

I don't want to give anything away, so I am trying not to allow myself a long review on this one......

This book really messes with your mind because, after all the discoveries she makes leading up to the 12 days of Christmas is awesome. Horrible awesome at times!

I can't really say anymore without giving the game away, but the book is not how it looks because the BIG HUGE GIGANTIC turnaround at the end of the book leaves your staggering off your seat. I tell you, I didn't see that coming, and if you do, then you are a better person than me because for me, this author Tammy Cohen has done a remarkable job on this one and kept me glued to the pages for hours.

I challenge you not to like something about this book.


I would love to thank the publishers Random House UK, Transworld Publishers who I have free access to for allowing me to read and review this via Net Galley


I am missing. Held captive by a blue-eyed stranger. To mark the twelve days of Christmas, he gives me a gift every day, each more horrible than the last. The twelfth day is getting closer. After that, there'll be no more Christmas cheer for me. No mince pies, no carols. No way out .

But I have a secret. No-one has guessed it. Will you?






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment