Sunday, 26 October 2014

Kidnapped for an Hour by Lucy A. Hill

Kidnapped for an HourKidnapped for an Hour by Lucy A. Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Awwwwww

I am so annoyed, I really had high hopes about this book.

I adore stories like this, the concept was brilliant and I was really getting into it, but the latter half of the book was a flop for me.

The story seemed to have come to an abrupt ending??? what was that all about.

I've been sat on this review for a couple of days now, and I still can't elaborate more than what other reviewers have already put. So seeing that less is more, I'll leave it here I think.


Melanie Hudson blames herself for her son’s unsolved kidnapping eight years ago. She should never have taken her eyes off her precious toddler. That fateful day, she lost her son, her marriage…and her moral conscience. Now she feels justified in snatching unattended children – if only for an hour. The lesson to parents: Watch your children!

When Melanie meets prosecutor Scott Buchanan, she lets her guard down for the first time in years, and opens her wounded heart to love. But that love is about to be rocked by the past – Melanie’s punishable secrets…and the shocking truth behind her son’s disappearance






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment