Thursday, 11 September 2014

Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone

Time After Time (Time Between Us, #2)Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am not sure why I chose this book to read, as, as soon as I realized it was about time travel it put me off as I don't usually choose books with this subject matter.

But I went ahead and started to read it, as I did promise a review.


Review

It was hard for me at the start of this book personally as time travel is unrealistic to me and I can't compute it in my brain, that being said I could see this book has been beautifully written and thought out, so I carried on.

I must say, I enjoyed it better than I thought I would so my hat goes off to the author Tamara Ireland Stone who kept me interested enough to read to the end.

Its a romance. Its obviously a difficult romance set with some impossible insurmountable problems.

There is a lot more depth to this story which I enjoyed once I took away my pre conceived idea of not reading a book such as this.

I've given it 3 stars because it was good. And much better than I anticipated.

I would like to thank Random House Children’s Publishers UK for allowing me to read this book. Via Net Galley


Calling Anna and Bennett’s romance long distance is an understatement: she’s from 1995 Chicago and he’s a time traveler from 2012 San Francisco. The two of them never should have met, but they did. They fell in love, even though they knew they shouldn't. And they found a way to stay together, against all odds. 

It’s not a perfect arrangement, though, with Bennett unable to stay in the past for more than brief visits, skipping out on big chunks of his present in order to be with Anna in hers. They each are confident that they’ll find a way to make things work...until Bennett witnesses a single event he never should have seen (and certainly never expected to). Will the decisions he makes from that point on cement a future he doesn't want?

Told from Bennett’s point of view, Time After Time will satisfy readers looking for a fresh, exciting, and beautifully-written love story, both those who are eager to find out what’s next for Time Between Us's Anna and Bennett and those discovering their story for the first time





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment