Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Without You by Saskia Sarginson

Without YouWithout You by Saskia Sarginson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really would like to thank Little, Brown Book Group UK via Net Galley for allowing me to read the brilliant compelling book. I just couldn't leave it alone.

When a tragedy happens and it seems that one of their children has died at sea [I don't want to give away spoilers so I am trying to be careful here] the only one that believes she may be still alive is her little sister.

There is so much in this book. It literally picked up for me about 50% into the book, before that I felt like hurrying it up, but then it just flew, one thing after the other, and time flew with it!

Would I recommend this book? Oh yes, most definitely



1984 - Suffolk, England. 
When 17-year-old Eva goes missing at sea, everyone presumes that she drowned. Her parents' relationship is falling apart, undermined by guilt and grief. But her younger sister, Faith, refuses to consider a life without Eva; she's determined to find her sister and bring her home alive. 
Close to the shore looms the shape of an island -- out of bounds, mysterious, and dotted with windowless concrete huts. What nobody knows is that inside one of the huts Eva is being held captive. That she is fighting to survive -- and return home..






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment