Saturday, 30 August 2014

One Perfect Spring by Irene Hannon

One Perfect SpringOne Perfect Spring by Irene Hannon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aw this is a lovely Christian based novel.

I say aww because it was so sweet and you will need tissues if you are soft hearted like me. There were many occassions I had to wipe away a tear.

If you are thinking "I don't read Christian books" think again. Its not an 'in your face, push it down your throats' type of religious read, its a wholesome well developed played out love story that has some twists in it.

I fell in love with that little girl, ah she was the one that started the huge ball rolling, and hey, what a gathering of moss and flowers it picked up along the way.

Well recommended.

I was granted this book to read from Revell via Net Galley, I would like to thank them for allowing me to read this awesome book.

Claire Summers is a determined, independent single mother who is doing her best to make lemonade out of the lemons life has handed her. Keith Watson is a results-oriented workaholic with no time for a social life. As the executive assistant to a local philanthropic businessman, he’s used to fielding requests for donations. But when a letter from Claire’s eleven-year-old daughter reaches his desk, everything changes. The girl isn’t asking for money, but for help finding the long-lost son of an elderly neighbor.
As Keith digs reluctantly into this complicated assignment, he has no idea how intertwined his life and Claire’s will become–nor how one little girl’s kindhearted request will touch so many lives and reap so many blessings.
Through compelling characters and surprising plot twists, Irene Hannon offers readers this tenderhearted story of family connections that demonstrates how life is like lilacs–the biggest blooms often come only after the harshest winters.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment