Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 30 August 2014

If You Were Me by Sheila O'Flanagan

If You Were MeIf You Were Me by Sheila O'Flanagan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Sheila O'Flanagan's books. I get enraptured in her story telling usually. But this one was good, its was OK, light reading but nothing like I haven't read before in this kind of instance.

The page starts with Carlotta realizing she is running an hour late for her day, this leads on to all kind of domino effects of plans she had.

Carlotta is also due to marry Chris. Chris doesn't make her heart flutter but he's solid, he's trustworthy and he's there for her.

She has a good career, she knows where her path is leading in life and she's self assured until.......

The man who walked out of her life many years ago as a boy has not returned a man. When she bumps into him she is catapulted right back to the past. This hunk of a guy has now stirred up a hornets nest inside her heart and her mind.

Its a good read, I am glad I read it and I do recommend it, its just for me, too much of a sameness to other stories I have read.

Thank you to HEADLINE via Net Galley in providing me with a copy of this book,

Carlotta O'Keefe is happily engaged, and the wedding plans are coming together. She's clear about her future path, both personally and in her busy career. Maybe Chris doesn't make her heart race every time she sees him, but you can't have that feeling for ever. Can you? Then, on a trip to Seville, Carlotta runs into Luke Evans. Luke broke her heart so long ago she'd almost convinced herself she'd forgotten him. Now, he's not that boy any more, but an attractive and intriguing man. And he can explain everything that happened way back when. Suddenly Carlotta's not so sure of anything any more.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment