Saturday, 30 August 2014

Going Long by Ginger Scott

Going Long (Waiting on the Sidelines, #2)Going Long by Ginger Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really getting into the YA books.
I know they are for Young Adults and I am a Mature adult [well, in my age! but not my mind lol] but I really think any age could read them. Especially this one.

If you are reading this review and thing hmmm Young Adult, don't pigeon hole it for teens and young people because you would be missing out. I assure you.


Ginger Scott weaves a great story leading on from book 1 in this series.

We now see this couple older and with more insight.

Everyone knows that long distant relationships are hard to maintain and many times I felt it was going to fail. Its had its enormous ups and downs which you will read in this book, but not all is as it seems.

You need to find this out in reading it, I won't tell you if they actually stayed together or not, you could be surprised.

I should have read and reviewed this some time back but had a back log of books to read, I am so glad I finally got to reading this.

I was provided with this book from the author [Ginger Scott] via Net Galley.



They fell in love in high school and found their way back to one another despite the odds. But can first loves really be forever? For Reed Johnson, the dream was always football. But then Nolan Lennox took over his heart. Is he willing to give up his first love just to keep his true love? Or will he be too late? 

Reed and Nolan’s story continues in "Going Long," sequel to "Waiting on the Sidelines






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment