Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Chained by S.K. Fordham

ChainedChained by S.K. Fordham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would put this as a Romantic suspense.

Going by the cover I was expecting something different than what I got. Which actually was a good thing.

When I offered to read this book and give my honest thoughts about it, I was unsure, I thought it was going to be one of those 'sex, hot lust' on almost every page. Not that I have anything against that, but you can read too much of it and it gets boring for me. So I try to differ my reading material.

BUT, I offered. OMG I am so glad that I did.

We have a young widow here. At the start of the book we see how much she loves her husband and he her. There is some red hot sex between them of course, then one day he pops to the shop, petrol station in fact. Minutes go by and he doesn't return. More minutes go by and still no sign of him, so she gets her children in the car and drives to the petrol station only to see it sealed off as a crime scene. WHAT!!!

Well, from then I was hooked.

We move on in the storyline and she meets Dean, hot, sexy ripe Dean.


That's all folks........except to say......


I wondered why it was called CHAINED........then ending is a CLIFF HANGER.....so hold on to your seats!!!

Contains sexual references. 18+. 
Stella is a recently widowed 34 year old mother of two; she struggles to move forward in her life, until she meets the sexy Doctor Dean. Sexual desire brings Stella back to the present, but will Dean be able to capture Stella’s heart and keep her? Or will Stella remain chained to the past? Stella is going to have the ride of her life, chance encounters may just have you trying to guess, where she is heading and who is trying to stop her.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment