Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 8 August 2014

Black dog nights series by Ren Monterrey

BLACK DOG NIGHTS SERIES......my reviews
Black Dog Nights (Part One)



Black Dog Nights by Ren Monterrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a quick read, and compulsive, you learn how Rose is a student with a big debt hanging over her, she needs to pay it, and fast. In comes Jae, he has the money, no time, and definitely doesn't want a relationship, but does have a proposition......

cliffhanger...........

on to book 2


Black Dog Nights (Part Two)Black Dog Nights by Ren Monterrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh My, Rose has the money, well part of it to pay of her student loan, but at what cost? Jae is controlling, and she has fallen for him.

Jae is one arrogant swine, not sure if I like much at all!!

Rose, well, still making my mind up on her.

Need to read book 3





Black Dog Nights (Part Three)Black Dog Nights by Ren Monterrey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



We now learn why Jae is like he is. I have been seeing him a pig, brutal but with an edge of decency that glimmers through. Felicity.

Felicity was his girlfriend 10 years ago who he lost. No wonder the man doesn't want his heart broken again, he doesn't want to give it away, but ya know, we have no control over it, and neither does Jae.....


Rose, that virginal girl that entered an 'arrangement' with Jae to help pay her student loans now finds she has gained more, much more than money.

Together its been a rough ride, sex great, hot, out of this world, Rose has grown from a girl to a woman in the arms of Jae.

Will it all end in tragedy, will Felicity come back or will these 2 people find long lasting love at last.

View all my reviews


Check out the authors books



No comments:

Post a Comment