Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 11 July 2014

What She Saw by Sheila Lowe

What She SawWhat She Saw by Sheila Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the cover of this book, its what first attracted me, then the author then the blurb.

I love a good thriller. This one was no exception. It starts off with this girl on the train, she has no memory of who she is, where she lives, where she comes from, nothing whatsoever.

Things take some turns along the way, by some clever tactic she finds out where she used to live. Of course, nothing is familiar to her. Her clothes are [to her] a strangers clothes, a strangers home.

As things unfold we see how clever she is trying to unearth who she really is, what her name is even.

Its very cleverly written, so much so that it keeps your attention throughout the book. It never dips, you never get bored, there is always something or someone else turning up. As she unravels the mystery of who she is, she then has to determine who wants her life for WHAT SHE SAW.

I loved this book.

I was given this copy from Cameron Publicity & Marketing Ltd via Net Galley with a view to an honest review.
I would like to thank the company for my copy.


What She Saw follows a young woman through the terrifying labyrinth of amnesia, where no one is who or what they appear to be. Claudia Rose and other characters from the Forensic Handwriting Mysteries series (Penguin/NAL) play an important role in unraveling the web of mystery and uncover what she saw that erased her memory.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment