Saturday, 12 July 2014

The Kill by Jane Casey

The KillThe Kill by Jane Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having not read any of this series before I wasn't sure what to expect.

I enjoyed it!

It made a nice change from the police investigating a person being killed who was a civilian to a police officer being killed. The thing is, was the officer killed because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time or was it pre meditated. You never know, this book keeps you hanging with different things unfolding. It makes for interesting reading indeed.

I think Jane Casey is going to belong on my "list of authors books to look out for".

I would like to thank Random House UK, Ebury Publishing for allowing me to read this copy. Without that happening, I may have missed out on a very good read.


Maeve Kerrigan is used to investigating murders.But this time a killer has struck far too close to home...


When a police officer is found shot dead in his car, DC Maeve Kerrigan and DI Josh Derwent take on the investigation. But nothing about the case prepares them for what happens next: a second policeman dies . . . and then another . . .


The Metropolitan Police struggle to carry out their usual duties, but no one knows where or how this cop killer will strike again. While London disintegrates into lawlessness Maeve's world starts to fall apart too. For if the police can't keep themselves safe, how can they protect anyone else?








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment