Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

The flowering series by Sarah Daltry


The flowering series by Sarah Daltry

BOOK 1

  Forget Me Not (Flowering, #1.1)


Forget Me Not by Sarah Daltry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Perfect boyfriend, off to college, knows what she wants. But later she finds out that she doesn't want what she thought she wanted.

The opening of the book in the series is nothing I haven't read before, however, Sarah Daltry kept me wanting to read until the end, so I am off to read book 2, see if it gets better.


BOOK 2 

Lily of the Valley (Flowering, #1.2)


Lily of the Valley by Sarah Daltry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jack is a very damaged young man, his outward appearance gives off a bad boy image but the inside of Jack is very different.

Its full on with HOT sex of all discriptions, so if you are offended by this, do not read, but it is part of the story and what makes Jack...Jack.


Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am now onto the next one in the series



BOOK 5






Orange Blossom (A Flowering Novel, #5)Orange Blossom by Sarah Daltry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yes I've jumped to book 5. I am involved with a blog tour so couldn't get to read the ones in the middle, but hey ho, I am glad I jumped a bit because its put a new angle on this story.

These two are so different! like chalk and cheese. Oil and water, yet........they work! Opposites can attract.

Jack is so THE MAN, he is so haunted by something or several things [you need to read to find that out, I'm not telling] but this just endeared him to me more.

Sarah Daltry has weaved a really goo series. It pays to not stop at the first book, this author gets better with this story as she writes. I'm loving it.


You can find all of these books HERE on GOOD READS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment