Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 25 July 2014

One Night book1, One more night bk2, forever night bk3. By A M Willard

One Night (One Night, #1)One Night by A.M. Willard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an expertly written first part to the start of a series.

A short read, which I'm not a fan of but was asked if I'd like to give my review on them and so I agreed.
I'm glad I said yes.
The soul reason its a 3 star is that it was so predictable, not in itself a huge bad thing to a lot of people I guess, but was for me.

View all my reviews One More Night (One Night, #2)One More Night by A.M. Willard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading book one, of course I needed to read book to, out of curiosity of course!!!! lol

A M Willard's second book in this series had me even more glued to the pages. YES its HOT, its REALLY hot! What I so like about this read is, its not sex for sex sake, its a story. Its believable and its true to life.

Can't wait to read book 3

View all my reviews Forever Night (One Night, #3)Forever Night by A.M. Willard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading book one and giving it 3 stars, then book two, giving it 4 stars, this book deserves top 5 stars.

The conclusion to this storyline although I could see it coming, I had to stay with it.

Secrets and lies.
Love vs sex

What you think is real may just be a pretence.

Loved it








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment